PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Citar: Hope is the thing with feathers


Team Caroline
Light the Night Leukemia Walk.
  
Hope is the thing with feathers 
That perches in the soul, 
And sings the tune--without the words, 
And never stops at all,


And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.
EMILY DICKINSON

This is one of Caroline's favorite sayings. 
So it just seemed right for today.
It was an honor in the midst of everything this week
 has been to take a step back 
and walk, pray, and celebrate Caroline and her fight.  
Life is so precious guys. 

xoxo ra







6 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Beautiful post!

Happy Sunday Citar!

Maude Lynn said...

Lovely!

Nana said...

...Wonderful words, precious thoughts!!Glad all went well!

brionyskerjance said...

Great post! Thank you for sharing :)

Cisilia "cc" said...

It was amazing. Thank you so much for going with me and driving a group of us there. Thank you for being so "THERE' for all the things that matter to me. I am so blessed you are mine!!Have i told you lately that "I love you!"

Unknown said...

This was Beautiful :)

How are the balloons lit up? I need to do this!