PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Asking for prayers.

I have so many people I love right now going through hard times. 

Two of my close girlfriends are struggling right now, another praying so hard for something.
One fighting cancer as hard as she can and yet another praying for a positive pregnancy test friday.
It feels like a lot. So we pray. 
I love this song and when I heard it tonight catching up on the DVR it made me think of you. 
I cried when they sang it and the line in the show that said 
"God doesn't make mistakes".
 It is so true. To my heart sisters all five of you for such different reasons.
We are standing in the gap. 

If you guys could spare the thoughts and prayers it would mean so much.
I have to remember that my God is one who only wants the summit for us.
Even if we don't understand why things happen the way they do.
Love you. 
xoxo ra


5 comments:

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

I will pray for your friends!!

Its so sad when the people who we are closest with go through hard times!!

You are such a good friend.

I loved that song too. :)

Kelley said...

Praying praying praying....

Summer Athena said...

you
make
me
smile.

all day long.

Nana said...

....we could not make it through this world without prayers....love you so much

Joe. said...

Ra-

You were a big help through our pregnancy, and I know you are a big help to those who are hurting around you. I'll be praying for them and for you. For them, healing; for you, that He will give you words of comfort to share with all.

Joe

BTW, you and little man should come to Augusta with Pam and Carla when they visit! The more the merrier!!