PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary.

This was us 6 years ago today
Our first official family picture.

and our most recent family picture.

{We are having a family fall photo session next weekend. I can't wait!}


Like a fine wine, we get better with age.
{Our first dance}
Let's stay together

I'm, I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is alright with me
'Cause you make me feel, so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you

Me sayin' since, baby, since we've been together
Ooo, loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me, be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue
Ooo baby

Let's, let's stay together
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad

Oooo oooo ooo ooo, yeah
Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad

Why somebody, why people break up
Oh, and turn around and make up
I just can't seeeeeeeee
You'd never do that to me
(Would you baby)
'Cause being around you is all I see
It's why I want us to

Let's, let's stay together
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad

Let's, let's stay together




I love you B.
More now than 6 years ago
 even though
 I would have sworn
 that wasn't possible.
Ra

9 comments:

BeckeyZ said...

Love that song!!! Can't wait to see your fall portraits!

Corey~living and loving said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish you more happiness and continued togetherness in your marriage!

Michelle said...

Happy anniversary!

Who's doing your portraits?

Nana said...

.....again Happy Anniversary, to such an amazing couple, we love you both dearly,,, many more wonderful years together, Love ya, Nana and Granpa!!!

Miss Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! Visiting from Sunday Citar, this is so inspirational!

Brown Girl said...

Happy Anniversary, you have a beautiful family!

Pam said...

Happy Anniversary!! <3 Lovies

donna said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! You have to share with me the link to your fall portraits once you get them! Miss you lady!