PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The {local} Fair

What a fun night.
 It was well, local. A little scary and well kinda skeevy.
But isn't almost every fair? lol.
When we left, Jackson said he had fun and I guess really nothing matters more than that.

Mommy see it.




 This was so funny. He just wanted to punch these big animals. 
 "No bull"
 My two favorite pictures and they are blurry. He shoots.
 and was so excited! Love that boy. 
 Picking out a prize

 yummmmmmmy
 Jackson's first funnel cake. He loved it. 
It was a great night. $40 later we left with an elephant, two fish, a lion 
and funnel cake in our belly. Good times had by all.

 Since daddy is working most weekends this month. 
We gotta get the fun in when we can.
:)
xoxo ra

5 comments:

donna said...

So fun! I can't wait to go to one.

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

We went to the fair last night but I didn't have the camera. :( That funnel cakes looks yummy! I hope Jackson enjoys his new pet fish!

Amo said...

I used to love the fair when I was a kid. Now? Fairs gross me out. They are so dirty and like you said, skeevy. But, I know I am going to have to get over it. My boys will love the fair and I have a feeling we will be going every year!

Cisilia "cc" said...

Been there Done that! Maybe next time we will pick a bigger fair. With some clean ducks at least. When Jackson picked them up i could only think "EWWWW put it down." I think we could safely say this duct tape fair was great from a 2 year old prospective and that is all that mattered.

Nana said...

...FUN TIMES!!