PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

59 day until...


Christmas! 
Can you believe it?

That means I have about 40 days until I send out our holiday cards.
This year we are using Shutterfly. They have some of the sweetest cards this year. 
You can see this years Christmas cards HERE .

Some of my favorites are but, not limited too,

I love the monogram and color scheme but, 
not so sure the boys will go for the pink. 
I have some friends with girls though. 
I mean how sweet is this card.


How English. :)  Oh-La-La {I added french too}
I love this one. The vintage feel. 


They have so many more designs to choose from.
Classic, Vintage, Modern, Colorful, Religious, even  
Thanksgiving Cards, I love these. I usually send out a fall card.
 How cute to do a Thanksgiving one. 

If you are looking for an even more special holiday card or
 one with more photo's they even have these.

No matter what type of card you are looking for Shutterfly 
is offering 20% off all holiday cards. 

Run don't walk and check out their Holiday 2010 Cards. You won't be sorry.
I can't wait to show you guys what card we go with. 

xoxo ra







1 comment:

Cisilia "cc" said...

I love shutterfly!!! they are the bomb!