PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trimming the {playroom} Tree

I told you last week Jackson got a "Trissmas Tree" for his play room. 
We had talked about it for a couple of days asking him what ornaments he would want.  
This was his list.
1. Baseball
2. Balls
3. Fishing Pole
4. Ho-Ho {santa}
Once we got to the store he also added some dinosaurs.

He took it very seriously for about 5 minutes then figured out it was easier to give them to
 daddy and just point to where he wanted them to go. 

Here is a preview of the ornaments. We also picked up some faux (read:plastic) popcorn strands.

Once it was decorated he just walked around and around it. 
It is so sweet to see how proud he still is of his tree. 

and when I asked him what he thought 
he gave me a great big "Yee-Haw".
He is really into Woody right now so this was a huge compliment.
I love these traditions we are starting for him. I think this holiday is going to be extra special 
since he is already getting so excited about everything. 

xoxo ra

6 comments:

Pam said...

I love it! Awesome pics... makes me feel like I was there! movies.

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

That's so sweet! I can't wait to see what Brandon does with the tree this year! I hope he's as excited as Jackson is!!

Ashley Sisk said...

This is so sweet...you may have convinced me to go ahead and put up the tree.

Mommara said...

The pictures are great... Who is the photographer again? Just kiddin i know who it was <3

kirkandmona said...

I love Bub's tree!!! What sweet pictures!! Thank you!

Nana said...

...great tree Bubs and love your jam, jams!!!!