PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A fall-ish house tour and a great song

{press play}

I am really loving the fall weather and the way the house is changing seasons too. 

The Mantle


Can you spy my little owl glasses.
 I found them at Goodwill and just love them.
 The shadowbox I change with Nanny month to month
 Fall pictures and Bob the turkey.
We got him as a wedding gift.
No Joke

and the "ish" is that Jackson got a Christmas tree for his playroom today.
He is so excited about it. We are going to get him some ornaments after dinner tonight and 
maybe even listen to some Pandora christmas too.
Hear that Nanny? Your rubbing off on us. :)
Happy Fall Ya'll
{Oh, and I found that song on this blog. I have listened to it about 10 times today. I just love it.}
xoxo ra

No comments: