PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mind Dump

Random MckRandomsom here today folks.

**************************************************************
I was driving to a zoo play date this morning and realized there are songs that 
when they come on the radio I can not change the station. This was the one that played this morning.
It automatically put me in a great mood.


One of my top 10 favorite movies for sure.
***********************************************************************

Jackson touched a snake at the zoo.
He thought it was the neatest thing ever. Dear Lord do not let him see one in the yard
 and think he should touch it. Mommy might have a heart attack.


****************************************************************

A girlfriend told us about a new flavor at our favorite yogurt place.
Even though it is a good 25 minute drive when I told Brian about it.
He said "let's go". An impromptu dinner with my sis and Ben later we had some yogurt.
It was awesome. I really love her living closer to home now.
On our way into town the sun set was awesome.
 I really have the best husband ever, he is always doing above and beyond.
It's the little things that add up to the big deals. I am one lucky girl.

*******************************************************************

Anyone else do this? Take pictures of things you want to remember in magazines?
Saw this and it looked great!  I am going to have to try it at our next dinner party.
This weather makes me want to throw said dinner party sooner than later.
Yummy.

*****************************************************************

See random. Hope you guys have a great weekend. We have an exciting one planned.
 I will have to share next week. I'll give you a hint.
"Hey, mister throw me something"






4 comments:

Allison said...

I totally take pictures of pics/recipes in magazines...even from books at the bookstore - shh! ;)

Alicia said...

i totally take pictures of the most random stuff, then when i go back to look at them i can't remember why i even took them to begin with!! and yes, you have an awesome hubby! i love when mine does stuff like that...its the small details that just wow me!

Amo said...

"If You Leave" is one of my favorite songs of all time, too! So, is "True" by Spandau Ballet. I might be stuck in the '80's. Also, I have never thought to take a pic with my phone of things in mags I want to remember. That is a great tip!

Michelle said...

Oh how I love Duckie. Jon Cryer at his best. I swear, my brother in HS looked just like Duckie Dale. I'm trying to find a picture of him from those days.