PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras!

We are home from a wonderful trip home for Mardi Gras! 
We wanted to get home to daddy and 
celebrate Fat Tuesday with daddy. 
Today is the day before lent for all of you good Catholics. ;) 
What are you giving up this year?

Here are a few pictures from our trip. I will post more 
once I get them from Sash, mom, and Cheri.

One of the day time parades on Sunday. 
Endymion on Sunday. 
It is my favorite parade. 
So beautiful with all the lights!
Jackson loves Mardi Gras. 
I love seeing him get so excited.
Today with a SMALL portion of his beads and such. 
Jack gives a big thumbs up and a "Hey mister throw me something" to you all.
Tonight we will celebrate with King Cake from Gambino bakery.
Enjoy the day! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad y'all had fun! I imagine Jackson brought in the goods with that little face of his! They were being pretty generous by us, so I can only imagine having a baby to show off!

Michelle said...

Great pics! I loved the last one, his face is priceless.

donna said...

Glad y'all had so much fun! I think of your family when I think of Mardi Gras now. Y'all really know how to celebrate!

Nana said...

..good pics can't wait to see more!!! Glad ya'll had a good time inspite of the weather.