PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Imagination of a 2yr boy

Oh, the things I find during nap time.
Nap time is one of my favorite times of day.
Some days we snuggle up together and I blog/he sleeps.
Some days I do laundry, clean up, re arrange furniture
 (I got this pastime from my mom).

Most day's as I clean up the latest play time.
{I swear this happens 3-4 times a day}
I just pick things up and toss them where they go but, in an effort 
to really be present and thoughtful in my everyday life.
 I have started noticing what Jackson leaves lying around.
I wish I could just sit up in his mind and hear what he is thinking while he plays.

Today I found...

SuperWhy taking some dinosaur's for a ride on his John Deer.
What you didn't know SuperWhy drove a John Deer?

Jackson has been cracking us up lately with his love of cooking/storing things.
He has been filling this tuperware up with random things and telling us he is 
"Saving them for tomorrow"

So today I guess we are cooking some trucks and saving them for tomorrow.

Coloring for Dump Truck Elmo and a Conductor.
Maybe they were building something together?

We lost a drumstick so he inherited one of my spoons.
He has also been loving hibachi.
Like LOVING, he asks for it once a week.
He is all about cooking rice on his drums and making the choo choo onions in his cow bell.
Do you see them?

See.
Does your hibachi make the 
volcano onions and then the choo choo train?

So these are the things I found today. I think maybe I should start taking these pictures every so often. Something about them just makes me happy.

Happy Tuesday Lovies.

xoxo ra

4 comments:

Dana said...

I think you should! These are the kind of things that you would no doubt forget! I just love this age when you can see the wheels turning and new lights coming on every day.. I don't know who named them terrible twos but I think they are my absolute favorite..

Cisilia "cc" said...

Loving that you are in the moment and taking time to "see" the adventures of our little guy. Keep the pictures coming they are precious. Love the volcano onions and Super Why on a John Deere. I will make a conscious effort to live in the moment more and worry about the future less. Heart You All!!!

Nana said...

......wouldn't you just love to know what he is thinkin',,,doing all of this...no tellin'!! Love it ....specially Super Why and the John Deere!! Love Ya'll!!

Pam said...

I love superwhy giving the dinos a ride. so nice of him! :)
this reminds me of week 11 in the TPIAB course. :) lovies