Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Cleaning


So a while back I moved our desk downstairs in our living room. 
I love this house but, with Jackson it's easier for me to have my stuff downstairs in our main area. 
Not the best for design but, practical for us.
{I did find a less bulky new desk for $18 that dad is re-doing for me}
I can't wait to show you when I move it in.
So here it is... The workspace.






I guess I am in spring cleaning mode.
Laundry, dusting, cleaning out under cabinets.
 It is always so fun and refreshing.
I will be the first to admit I am not the best house keeper out there.
So I think come spring I get the fever to get things in order. 
Anyone else?





7 comments:

Alicia said...

ohhh it looks great! and i'm with you...i'm totally a spring fever cleaner!! i'm slightly obsessed with organizing!!

The Mrs. said...

I am tackeling the guest room on these days off... and I am tackling. I'm tiard of it turning into the dumping ground! Great job momma!

Nana said...

..........messy house NOT...nuff said!! (this does look very nice!)

Summer {Bisfor...} said...

it was not messy in the first place! come over please. ineed your help. my new place is a wreck.

Sole Matters said...

i love glue dots!!

Brown Girl said...

I'm a little organizer freak! I'd be slightly crazy if everything wasn't all clean and pretty although the older I get I lose a little bit of that attitude! Ha!

Cisilia "cc" said...

Spring cleaning every Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter works for me. I love to reorganize. I love when i move furniture around everyone has to put their comment in but then they quickly adapt. It is always a good weekend when i can do a bit of re-organizing. Hmm reminds me of a blog i was going to write about. thanks ra.!!