PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 8, 2010

My favorite part of the Academy Awards.

John Hughes was an awesome guy who made some of my very favorite movies.
This tribute was great. It left out a few that I loved but, it had me *sighing* through the whole thing.
{It stops about 5:57 I just couldn't find a clip that short}



What were your favorite movies growing up? Any of them on the tribute?

It's a gorgeous day again today so we are off to play.
Happy Monday Lovies.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Your blog totally brightens my day ~ I love reading it. Wanted to let you know I nominated your for the Sunshine Award :)
http://mamajanskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-sweet-it-is-to-be-loved-by-you.html

Amo said...

John Hughes made all of my favorite movies growing up. My sister and I used to have every single line of The Breakfast Club memorized. And Planes, Trains, and Automobiles and Vacation are two of my favorite movies of all time. His movies were the best. They defined a generation.