PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 27, 2009

Whoa What a Weekend! (Picture Heavy!)

Two words to describe this weekend... Jammed Packed!
  • We hung out with Sissy, 
  • Went to the zoo for the second time (with 12 family members in tow), 
  • Went to Jackson's first boy/girl birthday party 
  • (it was a 5 of the cutest little ladies and J was the only boy.   I'm sure he will love it when I tell him that and he is 15.) 
  • TURNED 10 MONTHS, 
  • Went to Little 5 and the Inman Park Festival. 

I mean seriously are you tired reading that. Because Mommy is exhausted!

I will post pictures of the madness , enjoy the show...



Me and Sissy have a lot of catching up to do since we only get to see each other every other weekend.

Big Smiles
This is so funny. They were playing and Marah stopped really fast and said 
"Eww whats that smell" ...

The very next picture (and I was shooting like crazy)
Jackson started laughing.

He had a "special" diaper. 
It was so funny. Maybe you had to be there?

The Zoo
Daddy, Bobby, Marah, Nana, Bub's, Aunt Leslie, Uncle Scott, Sydney, Grandpa, Hayden, Aunt Amelia, and CC

Dad give me that thing.


Hayden and Jackson chilling out in the petting zoo.
Such a fun trip to the zoo.
This is Geneva. She turned 1 on Sat.
Don't you just want to eat her up!

So sweet!

Hi, My name is Jackson and I'm here to party.

10 month teaser...
See next post for special 10 month attention.

Little 5 at church
Look at the pretty Mom's

Inman Park Festival having some lunch.

Everyone teases me because I open my mouth while I feed Bub's.
 I don't even realise I'm doing it. 
Mom caught me today so I guess I can't deny it anymore. 

Thanks CC.

Sweet Man. It was such a fun weekend. 
Those sleepy eyes say it all. 



1 comment:

Nana said...

Zoo was such a fun trip we all had a blast! Thanks for sharing the pics and glad ya'll had a fun weekend! Love ya'll!