Did that last month go by to fast for anyone else? I cannot believe how quickly the time seems to be passing. I swear I blink and another month has gone by.
So starting this month I am changing things up a bit. Instead of 10 about 10 months. I am going to start doing a Top 5 list each month and share some of what we have done.
Mr Jackson (Bub's as we like to say)
had a great month. The weather here in Georgia has been a little odd. We had two hail storms and anywhere from 40* to 80* weather. We made our first visit to the zoo. Got another tooth (upper left) and have two more top ones coming in. The last trip to the doctor his 9 month visit but happened at 9 and a half months reveled our big man is 21 lbs 14 oz and 30 1/2 inches long! So he is really tall. We are still not crawling but have perfected the back crawl. The Jumparoo was retired. This actually made me a little sad. It was the first toy he loved. So for him to grow out of it was bittersweet.
So here it is...
The top 5 things about 10 months.
1. He said MOM. Whoot Hoo! I was pretty excited about this one. I'm sure you can't imagine why. Not Mommy or Momma. It actually comes out. "Mom mom". Be still my heart.
2. Grandmom calls them "Bedroom eyes". He gives this look and you know it when you see it. Lord help us when he gets older. The girls are going to swoon.
( how much do I love that I caught this on camera this morning)
3. Top teeth! The top tooth gave us a run for our money. Poor Bub's really suffered with this one. But when you lay him on his back and tickle his neck. The full on 3 teeth smile, is just to much. I love it.
4. Singing on key. Now I know every parent must think their kid is brilliant but, I swear Jackson has started singing in tune to the songs we hear. It is the funniest thing. I will have to work on a flip video of this.
5. Talking to the Paci, rattle, ect . Arm extended, paci in hand and talking! This might be the cutest thing of all time. And he does it ALL the time. He will hold his hand out to see what he is speaking to then just babble away at it. So cute.
This month has been great. He is changing so quickly.
We are so blessed to have such an Amazing Little Man.