PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A date with Baby Nora!

Kristen and I met my freshman summer in college and we were attached at the hip from day 1.  We are the kind of friends that no matter how long it's been, we start back up where we left off. I wish we lived closer and (crossing fingers) maybe soon we will. But, three hours isn't so close that we do trips that often. Now the last time we saw each other we looked like this. 
Yep, that's right we got pregnant with in months of each other. This was the one and only time we got to see each other when we were expecting. Now, fast forward to last week. I got a great text saying she was going to get to visit for the day. Jackson was especially excited because he had only seen Nora in pictures. It was so fun to spend time. I love this girl so much it was so great to have our babies play. Enjoy the pictures.



No comments: