PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Look. :)

I was up pretty late last night following the directions you can find HERE
on how to put the swirly fonts in your blog titles.
It took me a hot minute but, I love it!

And the snow.
I just googled "snow on my blog" and it gave me the code.
For someone who knows nothing about html.
I am pretty happy with myself.
You can't see me but, I am big cheesing on this side of the Mac.

:)
{{see}}

Hope this Tuesday finds you happy. I am getting the cards all out today!
I can't wait to show them off. They came out so sweet.


I just wanted to say a big thanks to The Bowlings plus One for the inspiration and help with my new look.




I will post tonight about our Christmas with Nana and Grandpa tonight.
I have a funny story about this toy...

2 comments:

Elizabeth Marie said...

The snow on your header is so cute!

PinkSass said...

YES! thanks girl I'm going to get some cute font for my blog now!