PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Day After.

Hello, Lovies.

I hope the big guy was good to everyone this year.
We had an amazing couple of day's relaxing and playing.

So fun.
I won't lie. I love the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
I love being at the malls, people watching, and just getting gifts for everyone.

BUT,
Come about 9:00pm Christmas night. I am kinda done.

So, last night after the boys went to bed.
(Daddy put's Jackson down each night. It's their boy time)

Momma got to cleaning.

My tree was undressed of ornaments and lights and taken to the front porch.
Decorations around the house were carefully wrapped and stored for
their big debut next Holiday.
New toy's were put up and some older ones were boxed up to go to Goodwill.
Dusting, Vacuuming, and Relax.

I started thinking why it is I get like this.
I know some people that celebrate Christmas until after the New Year.

I guess because mom's birthday is December 29.
Every year growing up on Christmas Day, everything came down.
We would get ready for New Years and celebrating her birthday.

This tradition must have stuck because I get the itch every year.

I love it though.
I love feeling like the fresh start of the new year is here a bit early.
We can get ready to make our "Not Resolutions", and
ready to celebrate the next special day at our house.

CC's Birthday.

Anyone else take down decorations this fast or am I the odd ball?
Hope Christmas was amazing and you had the chance to stop and enjoy it.


A few pictures of Christmas...

Marah on Christmas Eve.
With her goodies for Santa.
Jackson and Marah.
Christmas morning sleepy but, excited.
Christmas evening back at home.
Bub's opening presents from Mommy and Daddy.
I love this "wow" face. I just wish it wouldn't have been blurry.
We got him an old school Playschool phone.
You know the one with the eye's that bat when you pull it.
and...
His Favorite.
Handy Manny Tools.
I love that he is looking at B like "Do you know what this is?"



5 comments:

Amo said...

My mom gets like that and takes her decorations down the day after Christmas. I'm too lazy after all the hustle and bustle, so I wait until closer to New Years. Your pictures are so cute!!

Pam said...

you know my routine with the christmas decor... :)
The pics turned out so cute! Looks like bubby had an awesome christmas! :) la la love you.

Summer Athena said...

i love that last photo of baby boy. OMG. and the carrots, we did that when i was little too. is it a nola thing? we always gotta make sure EVERYONE gets fed. LOL.

Elizabeth Marie said...

HA that last picture is amazing. I actually love this time of the holidays the best...the little in between, still feels festive without the madness!!

mohamed abdellatif said...

مكاقحة الحشرات و القوارض
مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
مكافحة حشرات بجازان
مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف