1. 3year old + 50 pennies and a fountain = Heaven
It's the small things people.
2. We have been on lots of walks this year.
I have actually logged more miles in
11 days than 6 months last year. Woop Woop.
This one was even in the rain.
3. Daddy and Jack have been getting lots of lego play in.
This rocket was actually in one piece for two days.
Thats crazy considering Jackson's favorite part about legos is karate
chopping them once they are done.
4. I have had this dress for at least two years. It was a tad
when I bought it but, it has sat in the back of the closet until now.
I love it and left the tag on it. I love it even more thinking I spent $5 on it.
Jack and I are headed to NOLA for a wedding soon. We can't wait!
5. Boo for the sickies. I woke up yesterday and felt like I had been hit by a Mac truck.
The dr said they are seeing this hybrid infection since the weather has been so warm lately. :(
I got a shot and feel so much better today. I am still going to take it easy this weekend.
I am actually looking forward to it.