PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 18, 2010

Old School.

I'm sure some of you guys are on Facebook.
{me too}

Lately a lot of my friends have been taking it "Old School" and posting pictures of them when they were younger with their families.

I LOVE IT


I think it is so fun to see blast's from the past.
I am going to share some of my favorites for you today.

My dad while he was fishing on a boat in Alaska


Mom was younger than I am now in this picture.
How cute!


Lil Me


The most running I have ever done in my life.


Me and my baby brother.
{rockin the Farah hair}


Check out that car seat!


There is a Mexican place in New Orleans called Pancho's when you have your birthday there. You get a mini pinata. So every year we went to get our picture made with our pinata.





This was our idea of taking my baby sister for a stroller ride.
Safe huh?





Old School Jackson 3wks
{almost 6lbs}








What are some of your favorite old school pictures?
I would love to see them.





1 comment:

Amo said...

I don't have a scanner, so I can't post any old photos, but I loved looking at yours! Also, I really like your new header. I hadn't seen it yet!