PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Mosaic








Here's the game.


1. What is your first name? Tamara... bet you wouldn't have guessed that one.
2. What is your favorite food? Sushi
3. What high school did you attend? HHS
4. What is your favorite color? Grey
5. Who is your celebrity crush? McDreamy
6. Favorite wine? Cabernet Sauvignon
7. Dream vacation? Kaui, Hi
8. Favorite dessert? Oreo's everytime, doublestuffed.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mommy
10. What do you love most in life? My Family
11. One word to describe you? Loving
12. Your Flickr name? I don't have one! So I searched "photography"  cause I love it.

All you have to do is type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr’s search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker (3 columns, 4 rows). It's awesome guys. Go mosaic yourself, I can't wait to see what you come up with.


I got this idea from Vineyard Vogue go check her mosaic out Here.


2 comments:

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommara said...

better now... :)