PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What a weekend...

This was a weekend of celebrating! Mom had a bit of a scare last week and ended up being admitted into the hospital. It was so scary and we are thankful she is very healthy. We had some celebrating with friends as their son turned 3. Nolan is the cutest thing and we had the best time! Jackson went to stay with Marah and Wyatt afterwards at CC& Bobby's house so we could sneak away and celebrate our 10th dating anniversary. My brother asked me this weekend just how many anniversaries we celebrated? I think every reason to celebrate love is a good one. It keeps you thankful when you celebrate the little things. Like a cheesy pick up line.

Pre dinner date night. Daddy was playing on his phone while I got ready.
Phones were put away at dinner. ;)
Dinner at Rosebud. The company was divine. The wine and food was pretty good too.
The next morning we got up bright and early to go run The Sham rock and Roll 5k.
Like 5:45 early and time sprung forward. We were running on little sleep but, had been working on this one. It was actually Brian and I's very first 5k we were competing in. We met up with a group of friends and had a blast.

{me running in!}
The ladies together. Everyone had a great race day. 
B and I post race. His official  time was was 25:28, mom came in at 26:57 {she came in second in her age group!} and I came in at 33:27. It was all of our best time! 
After the race a group of us went to Sun in My Belly and enjoyed some mimosas and a great breakfast.
Cheers! 
Thanks Heather for the Prosecco!
The restaurant is so cute inside. I loved the painted mason jars.
It was a great weekend. Every weekend for the rest of the month is just as jam packed.
I love fun jam-packed. It makes me happy.

2 comments:

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

That's an awesome time! Way to go!

Unknown said...

What a weekend is right? That's a lot jammed packed into one. Cute!