PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sick.

That's me this week in a nut shell.
I have no voice. Well I have one but, I sound like a 60 year old who has smoked a pack a day for well, 60 years. The Dr has given me some strong antibiotics and cough medicine so I am hopeful in a few days I will be back to 100%. Bub's has been awesome. He thinks it is funny to say "What Mommy. Say it out loud Mommy" to me 100 times a day. He also keeps asking me if I am talking in my inside voice!
I swear this kid kills me. He is so funny. I just love him so much I could eat him.

We have had some fun this week. Nanny came over Tuesday and we crafted and rested the day away. 
Mom, Dad and Daddy have all pitched in and Bub's has had a great week of visitors and it's only Wed.
I am blessed with so many great people to step up when I am feeling bleh. 

I am essentially stealing Nanny's post because I think this video is amazing and worth the repost.
Head on over to her blog and see the neat shadow boxes we made for this month.

I LOVE THIS VIDEO! 


Stay warm and healthy you guys.
Laryngitis is the pits.

xoxo ra

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Hope you feel better lady! Sorry your sick! Love both videos - of Jackson and the Advent one!

Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

thais said...

glad you came by my blog so I could find yours! sorry to hear you're sick, wishing you good rest and that you feel better :)