PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nesting

No, I am not pregnant. 
Not even close. 

I have had the nesting spring cleaning bug lately. 
Just feeling the need to freshen things up around the house. 

I have been collecting plates for a minute and finally started hanging them.
Makes me pretty excited.
We also got a new rug to go under the table.
I love grey and anything chevron right now.
Pretty obsessed actually. So you can imagine I freaked 
when I saw this one on Pinterest.

I love it and surprisingly daddy approves too. 
The living room is coming together too. 
We have pretty high ceilings in there. I would love
for the frames to cover the entire wall.
It's a good start though.
Does spring get you in the mood to change things up at your place too?

1 comment:

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

I have been the same way lately! Seeing all the color finally starting to come back to everything has made me want to "freshen up" the house too! Can't wait to see your finished project.