PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Many Faces of Jackson

I have over 4000 pictures since June of last year. Mainly of one little man. Isn't that nuts?
If he didn't have so many faces that I needed to catch maybe it would
be easier to not snap them daily.

...

Yea, Right.

...

Enjoy just a few of my favorites

...


Everyone's favorite side eye...
Hmmm
OOoo
Big Cheese
talking to the hand
the grin
Ewww
The scoot laugh
Hmmm.
Psh.

Oh the many faces of this baby I just love.

Hope they make you smile as much as they do me.


4 comments:

donna said...

what a cutie! adore all his faces

Amo said...

I love all the faces that my son makes, too! Little men are so funny! Everything they are thinking is written all over their faces. They haven't yet even thought about hiding their emotions. It's wonderful.

Rachel H. said...

So cute! I love the faces that babies make! :)

Nana said...

Perfect.....love em' all!! Thanks