PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pay it Forward


I followed this from "Remembering who I am..."

The rules are as follows:

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a small gift from me within one month!
You must be willing to host a pay it forward too! As well as send the gifts out to your recipients within a month.
Post this same thing on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in! Please remember to leave your e-mail!

******

What better way to brighten someone's day? Stranger or friend...it is always fun.





1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I would like to participate in this...please tell me how. I think you explained it in your blog but I wanted to be sure I had it all straight in my whirlwind mind! :) Thanks. I love the concept of paying it forward!! :)