PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Showing some love for Miss. Grits.

So oddly enough when you start following blogs, you really feel like you begin to know the people behind them. I mean that is the point of a blog right? 
Well Miss Grits, of Putting on the G.R.I.T.S.  has a broken heart. There was a man named Country, and now he is gone. Not gone to heaven gone, more like broke her heart in a thousand pieces after he spent the weekend wooing her. I have a few things I'd like to say to this Country fellow. 
So to show her some love we are all posting a "LOve BUtton"
I usually reserve all of my love on her for Bubbie but, he said I could share. So this one is for you Miss Grits. We know a more fabulous love is out there waiting.



1 comment:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Thank you so much for this sweet post...sometimes I seem so trivial...So many people have much bigger problems and heartaches than mine but the blog world is incredible with their support.