PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Maverick!

Today is a special day.
It is the day one of my dearest friends turns 30.

Maverick,
{Lord how many letter's, emails, notes have I started like that.}
Today you celebrate 30 years on this earth. I am blessed to have known you for the last ten.
You are an amazing wife, a fabulous mother and well, the Maverick to my Goose.
It never surprises me that we can pick up where we left off. No matter the time or miles that separate us.
We have experienced college life together. 
Grown into who we would become as adults. 
Dated and married our Husbands together.
Stood in each other's weddings.
This is my favorite from my wedding. 
Dancing the second line in front of my Grandma.
 Been pregnant together
Had our first born play date,
{My goodness what happened to our babies.}
and you now have a beautiful son. Who I am dying to meet!
I hope your day is lovely and you know that I wish I could be there to celebrate with your family.
Your past 30 years have left a wake of blessings in the lives you have touched.
Mine is proof of that. Thank God for the BSU 00' and that silly Styrofoam cup game.
{and that you turn 30 first. Ha!}
Happy Happy Happy Birthday.
Love you so much. 
Goose.

2 comments:

Julie Leah said...

What a wonderful post for your dear friend. Isn't it great to have girls to love like this? What would we do without our bffs? I hate to even think about it!

You are an amazing friend for doing this little tribute to her :)

Happy Birthday to your sweet friend!!

xoxo

Ashley Sisk said...

I'll also say Happy Birthday! Love the photos. It's my husband's birthday.