PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things that make me smile.

Just Because...
{{ in no particular order }}



1. My boys.




2. Fall



3. All things Martha Stewart Holiday...

( this will be at my house this year while we trick or treat with Bub's )



4. Our new bedroom

( this is the inspiration picture, I will post about it soon. )



5. Walking with a purpose.

AIDS Walk Atlanta this Sunday in memory of my Uncle Michael.


5. Praying as a family



6. The smell of Johnson's Baby Lotion



7. This scene. I never get tired of this movie.




Hope one of these put one of these...

on your face.


5 comments:

Pam said...

awww... so cute. I forgot the walk was this sunday. Did you make your shirt yet??

Nana said...

100%.....is that really your bedroom now?? Thanks for sharing!

Rachel H. said...

I love the inspiration photo for your bedroom! Can't wait to see what it looks like! :)

Amo said...

That bedroom picture and the movie clip both made me smile! I love that movie. I have the soundtrack and I love it!

The FUN Blog said...

that scene in pretty in pink is my faaaaav....I've got that song downloaded and will listen to it over and over!